Tuesday, September 4, 2012

March 4, 2006

When I was 15:

Let's leave, let's meet somewhere. In an airport in Belgium, in a coffee shop in Venezuela, in a parking lot in England. I'll be there, I'll be everywhere. Will we be like this forever? I wonder and I wish. All the miles that seperate lives. We can reach that far right? We'll jump across the stars and meet eachother in the middle. We can dance on our star, and when it's time to leave we'll carve our names in it so we can always find our way back. Let's prove them all wrong shall we? I'll walk across the ocean for you, I'll climb any mountain you want, I'll run through the thorns, because on the other shore, on the peak, on the other side, life is even better. We'll never forget will we? Even if I turn fifty and my hair turns grey, I still won't forget. My memory will plauge me. So tonight I'll beam you good thoughts and better memories and hope they find a way to your heart. I'll send you hope and love and joy. We will find a way, let's make this reality. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment