Friday, November 23, 2012

Texts from Alison:

"I dreamt about you all night long. We were magical and battling against some Asian-style cartoons. We had super rad outfits and you helped me barter for a notebook on our quest. Then we flew back to California and I met your family and friends and OH THE BEST PART is the whole time we had these backpacks that could make us hover 30 feet above the ground and your friends smoked cigarettes doing it in an airport but nobody could even catch them because they were so much higher. Anyway I love you and want to go on an adventure BAD.

It was the best dream ever I didn't want to wake up at all haha it was way better than my current reality. I mean, hover backpacks??? I need one"

Oh let us please always be friends long lost twin

No comments:

Post a Comment