Monday, April 9, 2012

Things in Texts

I think I stopped being angry and now all I'm left with is emptiness and regret and loneliness. Angry me just had friends, yelled a lot and was reckless. Way more fun. Now I feel like i'm in a hole where I can't see the sun and I'm sinking in the mud of my foolishness. I'm really lost, and it scares me more than I'll admit because not only did I waste all that time, I wasted all of my heart. And I know I pretend things don't matter but I never knew I could break in this way. I never knew someone could destroy me like this. Yes, I will get over him and yes, I will love someone else, but I've lost so much of myself that can never be regained. I miss me. And I don't think I can get that part back.


And yet, he still did not understand. And she was still left alone and lost and empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment